Infections and Treatments half-day
This half-day intensive session is intended to give
practitioners knowledge of and practical experience of infections and the
treatment of common ear problems.
- Practice Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Community Nurses
- ENT Nurses
participants will have:-
- an understanding of the basic anatomy and physiology of the ear
- an understanding of the prevention of ear problems
- an improved ability to recognise common ear problems and apply the most appropriate treatments
- the ability to undertake ear care within the boundaries and limits of their professional competence, responsibility and accountability.
- an understanding of the equipment required for ear care
- considered the patient with ear problems holistically
- thought about the future management of people with ear infections
- an understanding to complete achieved competencies as documented in the competency handbook, consistent with their individual level of skill and knowledge
£150.00 per person.
What to do now? – If you need more information than is provided here,
please telephone us. To apply for a course, please use the interactive
application form which you will find on the main ‘Training’ page under the
heading ‘Course List’.
you prefer, you may print and complete the application form on this page and either
email, post or fax it to us.
Infections and Treatments Application Form