Microsuction Half-day Update
This session is intended to give practitioners who have attended the full course in the previous two years updated knowledge of microsuction technique and equipment.
- Registered nurses
- Suitably qualified health professionals
- All delegates should have comprehensive experience of ear care
Participants will have:-
- revised the basic anatomy and physiology of the ear
- the ability to undertake ear microsuction within the boundaries and limits of their professional competence, responsibility and accountability
- an understanding of documentation related to ear care
What to do now? – for more information and to provisionally reserve a place, please telephone us. Your place will be held for a maximum of 3 weeks, during which time you should print and complete the application form and either email, post or fax it to us (don’t forget your photograph). If you are unable to confirm within 3 weeks, to avoid withdrawal of the offer, please telephone us to discuss any problems.
Microsuction Half Day Application Form