Infections and Treatments Study day
This study day is intended to give practitioners updated knowledge of irrigation and knowledge and treatment of common ear problems.
- Practice Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- Community Nurses
- ENT Nurses
participants will have:-
- an understanding of the basic anatomy and physiology of the ear.
- an understanding of the prevention of ear problems.
- a foundation of knowledge on which to base practical aural toilet, wax instrumentation and ear irrigation.
- an improved ability to recognise common ear problems and apply the most appropriate treatments.
- the ability to undertake ear care within the boundaries and limits of their professional competence, responsibility and accountability.
- an understanding of the equipment required for ear care and the methods of decontamination of the equipment.
- considered the patient with ear problems holistically.
- thought about the future management of people with ear problems
- an understanding to complete achieved competencies as documented in the competency handbook, consistent with their individual level of skill and knowledge.
£225.00 per person.
Saturday 7th July 2018
Saturday 13th October 2018
What to do now? – for more information and to provisionally reserve a place, please telephone us. Your place will be held for a maximum of 3 weeks, during which time you should print and complete the application form and then either email post or fax it to us. If you are unable to confirm within 3 weeks, to avoid withdrawal of the offer, please telephone us to discuss any problems.
Ear Irrigation and infections update day Application Form